Bleach Shinigami Redemption

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Bleach Shinigami Redemption

Welcome To Shinigami Redemption

2 posters

my gm app

mf111486

my gm app Empty my gm app

Post by mf111486 Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:24 am

Byond Key:mf111486

-Experience:ive been lvl 4 gm lvl 5 gm co-owner and owner on many games bleach and naruto games.

-Why we should choose you(i guess why i
    should since it seems Heaven has left on a hiatus):because im a very good gm as you can see ive been chosen to be owner and co-owner on games so you know im good and i can take alot of work with the players on the game

-What you could do
    for the game:save you time to do other things with your time help with any question i am ablke to asnwer or have the power to do

-What your best talent is to help us:im really good at helping people so no one else has to do it and i like answer questions and helping epople for some reason and i dont abuse powers for any reason and  i  know deppending on what people do whats boot jail mute and ban and if you have to do it in order it has to be mute jail boot then ban then ip ban
    Evan
    Admin

my gm app Empty Re: my gm app

Post by Evan Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:26 am

for one it'ld be awesome to know whether or not your shitting us about being an owner/co-owner on games so i'mma need names
    Shinji
    Shinji
    Admin

Post by Shinji Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:13 pm

In most Bleach and Naruto games these days, owners will accept anyone with a nice smile and slick words, sometimes even a less requirement than that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:46 am