Bleach Shinigami Redemption

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Bleach Shinigami Redemption

Welcome To Shinigami Redemption

2 posters

Suzuki Kawasaki GM Application

Suzuki K

Suzuki Kawasaki GM Application Empty Suzuki Kawasaki GM Application

Post by Suzuki K Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:25 am

Suzuki Kawasaki's GM Application

I want to start off with a introduction paragraph. Hi my name is Suzuki Kawasaki. I havent been playing Bleach Shinigami Redemption in a while but I look forward to playing it and telling alllllll my friends about. I want to be there when Bleach Shinigami Redemption reach bigtime when there is 25-40 players a day on there.

My Byond Key : Majorskillz

Experience: I had GM experience in many Bleach games including Bleach Lost Souls , Bleach Unleashed Bankai , and Bleach Eternal Abyss.(and Hopefully this game)

Why should you pick me ?
    See when I like a game I ask for gm. When I LOVE a game I take my time to go on the forums and apply for gm as nicely as possible. I think this game is great. And I really wanna be there when it reaches the big time and I KNOW this game will reach it to the big time in no time. I'll start by recruiting players. If I get GM it makes me happier and I will recruit MORE players. Also I would love to help people because I really do want to help players.

What can I do for the game.
    I have some experience for coding in turfs. Like LOTS of turfs. Also I have a ton of Icons that I can give you. I have some coding capability but compared to what u already have done its nothing I can for coding.
    My best talent.

I would have to say that my best talent to helping you guys is the load of icons I can give you , getting more players, being on when no other GM's are on, and the helping of beginnes on the game.
    Well thank you for your time. I look forward to getting the position and if I dont get the position well I would still try to help players and bring more players in because I am really dedicated to this game because it is so awesome !

Thank you,

Sincerly,
    Suzuki Kawasaki
    P.S Suzuki Kawasaki GM Application Fresse Suzuki Kawasaki GM Application Sleep Suzuki Kawasaki GM Application Icon_biggrin Suzuki Kawasaki GM Application Icon_arrow Suzuki Kawasaki GM Application Icon_arrow Suzuki Kawasaki GM Application Lol I just had 2 do that
    Evan
    Admin

Suzuki Kawasaki GM Application Empty Re: Suzuki Kawasaki GM Application

Post by Evan Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:16 pm

for one this application is quite possibly the greatest application i've seen on this forum,it's extremely organized and very easy to ready,and for that i thank you, now on to the position of hiring you it's really Heaven's decision
    Shinji
    Shinji
    Admin

Post by Shinji Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:22 pm

Why should you pick me ?
    See when I like a game I ask for gm. When I LOVE a game I take my time to go on the forums and apply for gm as nicely as possible. I think this game is great. And I really wanna be there when it reaches the big time and I KNOW this game will reach it to the big time in no time. I'll start by recruiting players. If I get GM it makes me happier and I will recruit MORE players. Also I would love to help people because I really do want to help players.

> I am not Heaven, but in my opinion bribery is not the way to go.

What can I do for the game.
    I have some experience for coding in turfs. Like LOTS of turfs. Also I have a ton of Icons that I can give you. I have some coding capability but compared to what u already have done its nothing I can for coding.

>I would become a better programmer before offering your "coding skills" to owners.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:13 am