Bleach Shinigami Redemption

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Bleach Shinigami Redemption

Welcome To Shinigami Redemption

3 posters

Greed's Application

Greed0022

Greed's Application Empty Greed's Application

Post by Greed0022 Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:15 pm

Key: BlazeKnightbleach
    Name: Greed
    Job: Iconner or minor Iconner
    I would really like to be an iconner for this game. I am not interested in a high GM job. I am really just interested in getting a larger experience in Iconning. I am currently going to school for Graphics and Design and this is good experience.
    I have worked as GM on multiple games including Bleach Ichirin no Hana as a trail enforcer- Admin. Bleach Setsuzoku Ryuukei as a enforcer- Admin. and Currently am starting a new Naruto game.
    I have NEW icons that are NOT ripped including new Vaizard masks, a new Grimjow release, Halibel release, and Barragon release. And Luppi release. i also have 3 stages of Fullow Hollow Ichigo, and all the Espada suits along with the head of Aaeriono (Espada #9) and a good version of Ulq. release or release 2. I have also created the bounto doll Ritz (the one that controls people and moves fast). I have a Ripped version of Del Torro, Dordonni, Nell, the Dragon Fist guy, and Yammi. The list goes on and on... I am a good iconner and can make icons in good detail quickly.
    Thanks-
    Greed
    Evan
    Admin

Greed's Application Empty Re: Greed's Application

Post by Evan Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:31 pm

Heaven's decision
    ForumPro
    ForumPro

Greed's Application Empty Re: Greed's Application

Post by ForumPro Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:34 pm

Approved