Bleach Shinigami Redemption

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Bleach Shinigami Redemption

Welcome To Shinigami Redemption

Ok Kiddos(for what it's worth)

Evan
    Admin

Ok Kiddos(for what it's worth) Empty Ok Kiddos(for what it's worth)

Post by Evan Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:59 pm

I am going to give you guys an example of what an application needs to be because most are leaving something....needed, anyway here is what my application would be like
    -Byond Key:Evanalmighty
    -Experience: I have been a GM on four games(most of which i have forgotten due to time and such)and an owner on Bleach Heart Of The Vaizards,Naruto The Broken Bond,Bleach Shinigami Redemption,Bleach Into Darkness and more that i can't remember
    -Why we should choose you(i guess why i should since it seems Heaven has left on a hiatus): for one my experience speaks for itself,and for two i have an extreme amount of patience,i listen to both sides and i don't tolerate things that could possibly damage the game in any way
    -What you could do for the game: for one i can supply the game with coders,hosters,and iconners due to my connections from the past,i can code(not very good to be honest), and i can provide an enjoyable game and a friendly atmosphere that players and staff can enjoy equally
    -What your best talent is to help us: my best talent i guess would be that i'm very understanding and that i create forums like this one =p

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:14 am